- When you place an order for any product via our website, you are making a binding contract with us. You will receive an automatic confirmation that your order has been received and that it’s being processed.
- All the information on this website and throughout the ordering process is available in both Welsh and English.
In submitting an order the buyer acknowledges that all information and specifications relating to the resources are approximate and all errors on the website may be corrected without any liability to the Nant Gwrtheyrn Trust.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 7 working days of submitting the order for the resources by giving written notice of withdrawal (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) and Nant Gwrtheyrn shall credit the buyer’s card for the price of the resources withdrawn.
- The price of the items shall be the price as quoted on the website on the date the order was placed. A confirmed buying price will be sent to you when we have accepted your order by e-mail.
- The price of the resources will not include the cost of delivery.
- The price of the resources includes any applicable Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Credit and Debit cards accepted by Nant Gwrtheyrn are listed on the website.
- All charges to Credit/Debit cards will be made at the time the goods are dispatched.
- Any refund made to Credit or Debit cards shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Issuing Bank and therefore be subject to any time delay as specified by the Bank. No liability shall be placed on Nant Gwrtheyrn for any delay that is outside of their control.
- All accepted orders will be processed by Nant Gwrtheyrn, Llithfaen, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, LL53 6NL. Tel: 01758 750 334. Registered in England and Wales. Rhif 03865538. We will debit your payment card for these goods and our name will appear on your statement against the purchase.
- If the buyer does not take delivery of the resources or give Nant Gwrtheyrn adequate delivery instructions then no duty of care shall apply, any loss or damage to the resources shall not render Nant Gwrtheyrn liable.
- If the buyer does not receive all the goods as specified on the original order then the buyer must notify Nant Gwrtheyrn within 14 working days.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within seven days of the date you received the item.
- By law, you also have the right to withdraw from your purchase of an item within seven working days of the date when the item is delivered to you.
- Please package the relevant item securely and send it to us with the delivery slip so that we receive it within seven working days to the date that the item was delivered to you.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty.
Terms & Conditions of Booking a Wedding at Nant Gwrtheyrn All prices quoted include VAT @ 17.5% and are correct at the time of going to print in March 2010. A provisional booking can be made by contacting Nant Gwrtheyrn and a non-refundable deposit of £900.00 will be required within 14 days. 6 months prior to your wedding day we request a second deposit of £900.00. We will require the final number of people attending your wedding 3 weeks prior, and the final payment 14 days before your wedding. If any additional costs occur payment will be required within 7 days following the wedding. Payment can be made either by credit or debit card, or by cheque payable to “Nant Gwrtheyrn”. In the event of a cancellation the following fees apply:- 9Cancelled between 9 – 12 months beforehand Deposit £900.00 Cancelled between 6 – 9 months beforehand deposits £1800.00 Cancelled between 3 – 6 months beforehand the full cost Cancelled between 1 – 3 months beforehand the full cost Both 75% of 100% of We also ask for a £500.00 deposit at least 1 month before the wedding in case of any damage caused to the premises. This will be refunded within 7 days following the wedding if there are no damages or within 7 days of receipt of payment of any additional fees/costs. Nant Gwrtheyrn will not be responsible for the loss of any personal items. We also advise that you take out personal wedding insurance to cover your day.
Still got questions?
Please phone or e-mail us and we’ll be happy to provide the information you need.
Use of the Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre’s website
The Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre’s website is maintained for your personal use and viewing. The access and use of The Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre’s website featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. They take effect from the date on which you first use this website.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, likely to give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any law.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on the Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre website.
Information collected by us is used for internal review, to improve the content of the Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre’s website, to customise the content and/or layout of the Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre’s site, to notify users about updates to the site, and to contact users for marketing purposes and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes
Linking to the Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre’s website
Please let us know if you wish to link directly to pages on the Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre’s website by emailing us at email@example.com We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site. We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site; Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre pages must load into the user’s entire window.
The Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre website and material relating to Government information, products and services (or to third party information, products and services), is provided ‘as is’, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Links to external websites
Links contained in the Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre website will lead to other websites which are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site.
Listing and linking should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre is committed to maintaining customer privacy and maintaining the security of any personal data which we receive from you.
Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language and Heritage Centre is committed to responsible data management and subscribes to the principles of data protection legislation in the United Kingdom. Visitors that purchase, promote or use our products will be asked to enter basic personal information. This information collected on our database is not available for sale and use by third parties, beyond the essential requirement for credit card validation during purchase. The information is used solely for our billing and payment purposes, and notifying customers of future updates to our products or services.
Cookies are used to track the contents of your shopping cart if you choose to purchase products or courses.
Each web page access is recorded in a log file. The contents of the log file are analysed to determine how many visitors we serve, what pages they look at most, and from where they connect. This information is not shared with anyone outside our organisation.