Caffi Meinir will open for takeaway service on 23 and 24 April.
Delicious, home-cooked meals cooked by our talented Chef!
You can also get takeaway hot drinks, cake, soup and sandwiches as you go for a walk between 12 – 4pm on Saturday 17 April and Sunday 18 April.
Takeaway process for pre-ordering 23 & 24 April
- All orders must be received by 12pm Wednesday 21 April before the date you require the takeaway
- Send your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred time and date slot and a contract number
- You can also order over the phone between 10am – 12pm on the Wednesday before
Possible time slots:
12.00 12.15 12.30 12.45 1.00 1.15 1.30 1.45 2.00 2.15 2.30 2.45 3.00
4.00 4.15 4.30 4.45 5.00 5.15 5.30 5.45 6.00 6.15 6.30 6.45 7.00
If the exact time slot is unavailable, we will let you know and offer an alternative
- Once you have received a confirmation that your order has been accepted, we will phone you to process the payment
- Please mention on the e-mail if you have any dietary requirements or allergies
- Collect your food at the counter in Caffi Meinir.
We hope to reopen for outside table service from Monday 26 April (subject to go ahead from the Welsh Government).
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to Caffi Meinir!