Christmas arrangement 2020
With new restriction coming into force in Wales from 20/12/2020, we are required to close the site for a while. The situation will be reviewed regularly to comply with Welsh Government requirements.
The site will close on 24/12/2020 until 04/01/2021. If you have any (urgent only) enquiries during these dates you can contact us on:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 07787 444 209
From 4th January 2021 the gates will be open for local walkers only.
The office will be open, but only receiving phone and email enquiries (the office it’s self will not be open to the public.
Our education provision will be open, our virtual courses will be resuming from 11/01/2021.
Caffi Meinir and our catering services will remain closed until the end of January.
The above will be updated regularly on our website as the information is shared by the Welsh Government and based on the Welsh Government’s three weekly review.
- Alert level one (low risk) – This represents the level of restrictions closest to normality, which are possible while infection rates are low and other preventative measures, such as social distancing and working from home, remain in place.
- Alert level two (medium risk) – This includes additional controls to limit the spread of coronavirus. These may be complemented by more targeted local actions to manage specific incidents or outbreaks.
- Alert level three (high risk) – These represent the strictest restrictions short of a firebreak or lockdown. This responds to higher or rising level of infections where local actions are no longer effective in containing the growth of the virus.
- Alert level four (very high risk) – Restrictions at this level would be equivalent to the firebreak regulations or lockdown. These could either be deployed as a preventative firebreak or as a lockdown measure.
Thank you for your support.